Sunday 4 March 2012

The Horror of Losing My Cat Witzy


That night, we could not find Witzy. Searched all over the house, checked the garage, front yard and back yard but still I couldn't find him. I was getting worried but told myself "hey, he will be back" he always does. Or so I thought. Until I was going to bed, my mind was still with witzy.


I woke up in the middle of the night and thought of my precious cat. So I got up, went outside the house and started to call his name. Witzy...witzy.....witzy... I even went to my neighbors' house and called him once more. There was no response. I can feel my heartbeat accelerating. I thought I was getting tachycardic.

Having no choice, I opted to go back to sleep still my mind with Witzy. Early in the morning I got up again started my search. The morning became afternoon and the afternoon became night. And no sign of Witzy. I was terribly missing him and I was longing for him. I went to bed that night with a sad heart.

Next day came and still my Witzy is not home :( I often cried every time I remembered him. I felt like I was a crazy woman searching and searching for possible places he might have visited. I walked to far places searching for him, reaching the dike near the river to the seaside calling his name. Hoping and praying that he have smelled me and would know the way home. Words are not enough to describe how I felt. I was always sad and cries in an instant as I remember him.

I was glad my boyfriend suggested that I will make a poster of him with a REWARD as a heading. That same day, he was returned to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment