Tuesday 14 February 2012

Hello


This past few weeks I have been enjoying reading various blogs from travel blogs, reviews, money making blogs and many other blogs. It actually started when I looked up for a review of this particular product that I wanted to buy. Good thing is, I stumbled into this blog where there was a review of the product and it was more on the negative side so I changed my mind. I was really glad that I did because it wasn't a nice buy indeed. 


Since then, I have been so fond of reading blogs because it truly offers a lot of information in just about anything and possibly everything that you will be interested for. If you want to travel and is looking for a cheap accommodation, then just look for a blog which offers a real life review of hotels or pension houses in the place you are planning to visit. Then you will have an idea of a possible place to stay. Besides that, there are hundreds more of helpful information that you will find on blogs.

Because of this, for the longest time I have actually been really wanting to make my own blog. And just recently I finally decided to make a blog (with the moral support of my boyfriend) so that somehow I will also be of help to other people just as those blogs have been of help to me. My ideas, thoughts and experiences may not be so great, but they will all be coming from the deep part of my heart. 

In this blog I will be practically sharing my life experiences, interesting knowledge, personal tips and more or less just about my day to day endeavors

No comments:

Post a Comment